piątek, 17 czerwca 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award.



Today I'm going to show You something special cool :) My Dear friend Jesse (theartofjesse.blogspot.com) tagged me in Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank You so much, it will be fun to answer these questions!
  


What is my favorite color? Black-this colour perfectly shows my soul.
                           What is my favorite animal? I love cats and owls - awesome creatures :)
What is my relaxation place? My room for sure.
What is my vacation hot spot? I haven't such, because I hate hot and warm weather ><
Do I have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No, but I love someone..
What color scheme did you wear in outfits this week? Black and black haha :D
What movie did you watch last? Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides " - it was an awesome movie!
What is your most used phrase? There are lots of such, I can just tell they're very very ironic haha
Do you study or do you work? I study, but now I'm free for two months.
What is your favorite number? Eleven, six.
What are the names of your favorite friends? Paulina, Weronika :)
Do you drink soda, and if so, do you prefer Pepsi or Coca Cola? I often drink Pepsi.
What items do you carry with you always? Mobile phone, chewing gums.
What is your favorite day of the Week? I haven't fav but I think weekend is the best :D
  
---------------->
  
I have to tag some nice blogs too so..

9 komentarzy:

  1. Kurdę to ja też chce takie dostawać :)

    Uwielbiam odpowiadać na pytania, więc dzięki :P
    Też muszę po angielsku? :DD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Jesse! Myślałam, że o dziewczynę chodzi :D
    hah!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Haha!! Lepiej mu nie wspominaj, że wzięłam go z kobietę :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. nie przesadzajmy , uwierz mi ;-)
    ; oo dziękuję Ci bardzo ;-*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hi there,

    I love it that you wear black, it looks great on people. And Chewing gum, I forgot about that one, I carry it often also...

    I love owls, they are so mysterious...

    Thanks for participating...

    Jesse

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hello. Zastanawiam się why notka jest w języku english? Jesteś Polką, bo ja się już pogubiłam, hyhy:). Miłego wieczorku:) woman-revolution.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. :o Dzieęęęki! :) :* I co, ja mam odpowiedzieć u siebie na te same pytania?
    Notkę poświęconą zabawie dodam prawdopodobnie w poniedziałek :).

    OdpowiedzUsuń